Meet the Team
Jim and Dawn's success as North Vancouver's top real estate professionals is a direct result of their devotion and love for the community. They pride themselves in sponsoring school programs including Argyle Secondary Schools sports program, Lynn Valley Legions student scholarship program, Lynn Valley Community Association events and supporting many community arts schools throughout North Vancouver. They are lifelong residents of North Vancouver, and there's no place they'd rather raise their daughters.
Jim and Dawn have been recognized for their success as REALTORS® by achieving membership in the prestigious Re/Max Platinum Club, Chairman's Club, Diamond Club Team Member, MLS® Medallion Club recognizing the top 10% of realtors with the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board. Both Jim and Dawn have been awarded the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- 26 years working in Real Estate
- 19 years Medallion Club members, recognizing the top 10% of all REALTORS® in the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Over 60 Sales in 2017
- Over 70 Sales in 2016
- Over 100 Sales in 2015
- Over 50 sales in 2014
- Consistently the #1 selling Real Estate agents in Lynn Valley, according to the MLS® statistics
- Re/max Chairman's Club 2015/2016/2017
- A wealth of knowledge and experience in residential sales, with a mix of detached homes, townhouses and condos, as well as working with many builders in property development and marketing of new homes.
- Personal service focused on long-term relationships and there for you every step of the way
- Community minded and long-time supporters of:
- Argyle Secondary School Youth Entrepreneurial Program
- RNB Dance and Theatre Arts, Lynn Valley
- Spectrum Mother’s Society
- Lynn Valley Days, Community Event
- Lynn Valley Lions Club
- Jim and Dawn consistently are top award winners including:
- Top 100 RE/MAX of Western Canada
- RE/MAX Platinum Club and RE/MAX Diamond Club
Leah James, Licensed REALTOR®
Holds a Broadcasting and Audio Visual Degree, France. Since earning her Real Estate License in 2012, Leah has worked with many clients with dedication and drive to secure their dream house. As a long-time resident of the North Shore, Leah has in-depth knowledge of the local community, as well as helping many clients move to surrounding communities. Her confidence and personable nature sums up Leah's strengths in developing engaging work relationships with clients, through to their success. 2016 Medallion Club Award Winner-Diamond Club Team Member, 2017 Medallion Club Award winner and Diamond Club Team Member and Consistently the #1 Selling Real Estate Agents in Lynn Valley, according to the MLS® statistics.
Bre Williamson, Personal Real Estate Corporation
Bre likes to say she "grew up in Real Estate", learning first hand from parents Jim & Dawn Williamson. Accomplishing a Bachelor of Business Degree, Bre specialized in marketing and professional selling. Priding herself on her ability to navigate the ever-changing and fast-paced Vancouver Real Estate Market, Bre focuses on providing a hands on, high level communication, approach for her clients. Bre is excited to bring her love for new-age marketing techniques such a social media tools to the Williamson Team and to provide other first-time home buyers with a toolkit to stay at "home" in Vancouver. Bre became a 2016 Medallion Club Award Winner in the Executive Club in her rookie year as well as a Diamond Club Team Member and believes her ability to connect on a human level (understanding that "this is not just a transaction, this is your home!") while providing exception professional service allows her to continue her success in real estate.
Mobile: Dawn 604-760-6940 Jim 604-657-1169 Phone: Office 604-988-8000 Fax: 604-985-3612 Toll Free: Calling from out of town? 1-800-665-1455 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org